- Brightest enduro lamp on the market- 5500 lumens
- Plug and Play
- High and low beam
- Waterproof (IP67)
- Very durable casing made of aluminum PA6 i PA11
- Made in Poland
- out of best quality materials
- All CNC
- Makes riding enduro at night comfortable, and faster during the day
One lamp for long time
- 3 year warranty
- If You change You bike for KTM, BETA, SHERCO, HUSQVARNA, You can convert Your lamp to fit new machine.
- We offer spare parts to repair lamps after physical damage.
- Husqvarne TE/FE 2017-2020
- Every bike fitted with fairing from listed motorcycle
How it works:
Lamp has two modes of operation:
- Short beam- In this mode 2 diodes (one with wide and one with narrow optics) light up giving 2200 lumens.
- Short + Long beam mode- In this mode, all 5 diodes light up giving 5500 lumens.
- In most 2-stroke motorcycles, headlamp is powered by AC current. Not suitable for powering LED lamps.
- Our amps are supplied with AC-DC converter, so the power can be taken from lights circuit of Your bike and will not affect charging Your battery.
- Power draw:
Low Beam: 1,82A@12VDC = 21,84W
High Beam: 5,14A@12VDC = 61,68W
Reverse polarisation protection
Voltage variation compensation
- Resitance class:
- Road homolagation:
- Operation temp.:
-40 – 65°C